Main job accountabilities
- Develop network and service design
- Define software specs for new configurations and services
- Provide security services and governance to internal customers
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and tools for engineering activities Set-up of standard security support framework for all IT areas
- Operate and Maintain Network Services systems
- Analyse, assess and plan performance of redundancy concepts of the Network Services systems
- Assist as requested other business units in the company to improve their processes and procedures further.
- Liaise with other Sections within Engineering and other Departments in the company in order to exchange information, handle troubles, develop and implement solutions
- Degree in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering, Computer Sciences, Software Engineering and IT
- It must have creative and analytic skills
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision, as well as good planning, scheduling and report writing capability are required
- Ability to work in the following systems:
· Unix / Linux / VMS system administration (HP-UX, Solaris)
· Programming in C/C++ / Java / XML / OpenVMS / SQL
· Database administration (Oracle, Sybase, IBM Informix, mySQL etc.)
· Knowledge of CORBA
· Experience in software design, testing, documenting and implementation
- Knowledge and experience in the following protocols and environments will be highly appreciated
Telecom networks incl. GSM, GPRS etc. and relevant SS7 protocols i.e. MAP, INAP, CAMEL etc.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English is essential
Only the candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The interested candidates are invited to apply at email@example.com , specifying the position they are applying for, until March 31st, 2010.