ikubINFO shpk is the largest software development company in Albania. We provide services for software development by bringing together the best professionals of the field with a smart selection of modern technologies. The company operates by offering its services to the public sector, banking, financial, telecommunications, and energy sectors.
ikubINFO shpk is looking for motivated and passionate person to join our team in the position of:
IT Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for assigned project objectives.
• Provides direction to the project teams for work products due as well as the overall status of the projects assigned.
• Co-ordinates activities with other project managers when necessary.
• Conducts weekly change, issues and status meetings to track progress and risks with Core Teams assigned to.
• Organizing the various professional people working on a project
• Carrying out risk assessment
• Makes sure that all the aims of the project are met
• Makes sure the quality standards are met
• Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
• Ensures that outstanding project management, process implementation and design requirements and/or issues are being addressed for projects assigned.
• Communicates activities and status of each project assigned throughout its lifecycle.
• Schedules workshops and meetings as required.
• Provides overall leadership and management for the projects assigned.
• Project Manager is responsible for implementing procedures to deal with suppliers in connection with the internal procurement for the project.
• Performs project closure processes
Education and experience:
• University Degree (preferred also graduate studies) in Informatics, Computer Engineering, Electronics,, Economical Informatics.
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in the field of graduating degree and not less than 3 years of experience engaged in preparation of Proposals, RFPs and/or leading of projects in the IT field as Project Manager or assistant Project Manager
• Owns official technical certifications (preferably from Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, IBM, HP etc.)
Certifications in the field of Project Management
Good knowledge of ITIL Standard and ITIL Processes
Written and verbal communication skills
Skills to write technical documentation
Skills in using tools such as: MS Project, MS Vision, MS Excel
The interested candidates must send a detailed CV, together with the certifications and references they may have, via email, with the subject Project Manager, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The personal information that you will submit through your application, will be protected and used only for recruiting purposes, according to the legislation for the protection of personal information, specifically according to the Constitution of the Republic of Albania and the Law (No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008) “For the Protection of Personal Information”.